Life's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in.....

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"Eventually all the pieces fall into place; until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason."

You know people should really pay me to help them get over heartache because I'm getting pretty damn good at it! haha...

But seriously, I understand all too well why it didn't work out, and I'm honestly ok. I mean, yeah I got pretty drunk last night and I might have booked a plane ticket to Vegas in the midst of my inebriation (oops!) but I think I've already done a good job picking myself up. At this point, all I'm focused on is having a damn good time for the month I have left here, and then it'll be time to start over and the thought of getting out of here is refreshing! I mean, I'll miss this place, but I'm ready for something new, and I'm ready for time to let my heart heal. I've not done a very good job of guarding my heart, so I'm going to focus on the fun times to come, and I know that one day, it's all going to work EXACTLY how it's supposed to. I'm sticking with good thoughts: I know I'm amazing, and therefore, God has someone even more amazing out there for me, and He's preparing him for me so that I'll never have to know what a broken heart feels like again! And you better believe I'm going to rock his world! In the meantime, I get to eat a lot of ice cream and not feel bad about it...

...and, well, it looks like I'm going to Vegas and my little brother is going to show me the ropes! That should be interesting.....

Anywho, love you guys!

"Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life..." ~Proverbs 4:23

3 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey...next time you get drunk will you book ME a plane ticket to vegas....COURT

     
  • At 1:53 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

    you'll have to talk to William about that...you were always nice to him, maybe he'll buy you one too! haha

     
  • At 6:53 PM , Blogger Ludakit said...

    You've got to stop watching Grey's Anatomy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home