Life's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in.....

Monday, March 20, 2006

Pictures/updates

I need to post something, but I'm fresh out of thoughts. Why? I don't really know. For one, the drama in my life has been petty and juvenile which hasn't stimulated any sort of interesting, new ideas. I've also found that having my mind spin at a million miles an hour is just......well, dumb. As skeptical as I am and with as pessimistic as I can be in my darker moments, I've found that in spite of it all, remembering that things have ALWAYS been ok in the end makes it easy to keep my chin up. My thoughts just complicate things. God is an orderly God; therefore, things always make sense whether or not we understand them. Since the pen is in His hand, I'm extremely confident that there will be a happy ending. Trusting God helps shape our hearts, and with as mangled and battered as my heart has been lately, it's been very healthy for me to just take it in stride and know that it's gonna work out, it's going to be ok, and I will find the desires of my heart.

Until then, I'm just living it up! :)

My bday was amazing....I basically got to do all of my favorite things including spending all day with my friends and we had a blast. We went to dinner at DePalma's (yum!) and then we went out on the town. We also went to church, Chicken Express for lunch, a bball game, and played some softball. It was just an overall good day! :)

P3040003
Half of the crew at DePalma's...

P3040001
The other table....they had to split us up :( I was really happy that Melissa came to town (right) and of course I love my roommate (Kristen) and Matt's always been a favorite friend! :)

P3050015
Zach, Rob, Jen and I at Boar's Head. We were all feeling pretty good at this point! ;)

P3050019
Emily, Kirsten, and Kristen came out too... fun times!

And then last weekend.......well, it was pretty interesting. I went to Statesboro/Savannah for St. Patty's Day and to hang out with friends. I've never seen so much green in my life! I was surprised by how festive everyone was, but I guess when there's a holiday that gives people an excuse to drink, then what the hell?? right?? :)

P3170037
Jen, Zach, Tori, and I hangin out at the Hilton DeSoto in downtown Savannah. I really wish the stupid guy from Knoxville, TN hadn't ruined my picture. I always knew there was something wrong with Vols fans, but isn't Zach a cute little leprechaun? haha...

P3170050
Going anywhere with these girls is always a guaranteed good time! Aren't we all hott?? :) Oh, and please notice Zach trying to get in the middle of our picture....such a stud!

So yeah, there's your update. :) I love you guys!

"It's all gonna be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home