Life's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in.....

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Survey says...

So my thoughts have been incredibly too complicated to sort through recently, but once I am able to pick my brain and figure some things out, I'll have a good blog to share. For now, some friends sent me an interesting online survey that I thought I would post. What the hell, right? Enjoy!

Ten Random Things About Me
1. I hate school.
2. I'm a computer nerd.
3. I like to run.
4. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters.
5. I love God.
6. I want a breast reduction.
7. I want to live in Chicago one day.
8. I wish I had a dog.
9. I love Georgia Football!
10. I wish I could marry Matthew McCoughnehey.

Nine Things I Like To Wear

1. thongs
2. sports bras
3. "Livestrong" bracelet
4. my Betty Rubble necklace with the big black beads
5. sweatpants/pajama pants

6. tube tops
7. flip flops

8. my red heels
9. workout clothes

Eight Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. go skydiving
2. go to Hawaii
3. layout out on a nude beach
4. become a bereavement counselor
5. meet Matthew McCoughnehey
6. ride a bull
7. be the voice of a cartoon character
8. fall deeply in love with someone absolutely amazing...


Seven Ways To Win My Heart
1. open the door for me
2. hold my hand
3. make good conversation with me

4. go to church with me
5. crack me up
6. kiss me on the nose

7. hold me

Six Things I Believe In
1. God has a great plan for me.
2. Grudges are a waste of time.
3. Friends are the most important assets you'll ever have.

4. You should never waste an opportunity to tell someone how you feel.
5. Boys have much slower brain development.
6. Angels...


Five Things I'm Afraid Of
1. Getting my heart broken.
2. Losing my Mom.

3. Gaining weight.
4. Roaches.
5. Being chased.


Four Of My Favorite Items in my Bedroom
1. Scraps (my stuffed dog that I still sleep with.)
2. My "Daddy" box with all the cool things that I got from him.

3. My computer.
4. My cowboy hat.


Three Lyrics to Songs I Love
1. "Let me be the one you call
If you jump I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You're not alone" -Savage Garden

2. "I've been readin', writin', prayin', fightin' and
I guess I would be still,
but that was until I knew God's Will" -Martina McBride


3. "If there were no rewards to reap,
no loving embrace to see me through this tedious path I've chosen here,
I certainly would've walked away by now...." -Tool

Two Things I'm Trying Not to do Right Now
1. Think
2. Cry

One Person I would Love to See Right Now
1. Daddy...I sure miss him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home