Life's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in.....

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Dark Chocolate and Twizzlers

Yes, I'm still alive. I've been wrapped up in "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. It's really good, and I'd recommend all 460 pages of it to anyone!

I've been notified by Mr. Mina "You Make Me Batty" that in the near future, there will be a 3 person committee formed whose sole responsibility will be to make my decisions because I'm clearly incapable of doing so on my own. More to come later....

I recently read that current studies are showing that the flavanoids in dark chocolate (not in milk or white chocolate though...damn) help improve blood circulation, thus decreasing your risk of cardiovascular disease. In light of my father's heart attack along with the fact the Gray family has this gene that gives each member an affinity for chocolate (even the men in my family use chocolate to alleviate stress), I've made a point to eat an abundant amount of dark chocolate Hershey's kisses throughout each day. Top it off with Twizzlers Pull-N-Peel, and I'm one happy camper. If only veggies were just as good.....

William called today. For those of you who don't know, William, my wonderful (big) little brother left for Air Force basic training last Monday. We're very proud. He's matured more in the last 5 days than he had in the last 18 years. Maybe he'll be one of those guys who gets ahead of the rest, haha! Fat chance.....

Hope everybody is doing well. I love you guys!

Until next time...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM , Blogger Staisha said...

    Stacy!!
    I miss you!! I hope your brother's doing fine! I can't wait to visit on labor day weekend! Call me sometime!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home