Life's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in.....

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Why?

Why does God have to give such extreme tests of faith to force us to grow?

Why Katrina?

Why doesn't love always dampen people's fiery spirit when they are faced with adversity?

Why can't people quit talking about their problems and start focusing on solutions?

Why are girls so petty?

Why are guys so confusing?

Why does God put amazing people in our lives to nourish our spirit and bring out the best in us?

Why does He take them away?

Why Daddy?

Why not me?

Why?

I know that these questions come with undiscoverable answers, but they've been plaguing my every thought, so I had to get them out. I've reached a point where my faith has grown enough that I don't need to always understand why things are the way they are, but that doesn't mean I don't covet the truth about why certain things happen the way that they do. It's just better that I leave them here rather than let them become a huge manifestation in my head.

Thanks for stopping by...

"Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you."
--Psalm 9:10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home