Life's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in.....

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wishful thinking....

Here's a random thought....

So, I have AMAZING guy friends. Why I don't date them is beyond me. Most of them I've been friends with for quite a while, and I guess when you establish a friendship without any expectations of progressing to a higher status, then it's really not worth sacrificing the closeness that you achieve, not even for a relationship. That said, we all know that I have low standards when it comes to guys which is something I am currently working on. Well, I was thinking about some of the things that I love about some of my really good friends and decided that some of their attributes would nicely serve as the foundation in the development of my own set of standards for a guy that is hopefully in my near future. So here they are...

I want a guy with:
-Kit's wit and general appreciation of the cuteness factor
-Daniel's sense of humor and consistency
-Mina's honesty and appreciation for my smile
-John's childlike silliness and abs
-Lou's conversation skills and general interest in people
-Travis's smile
-Jeff's strength in his convictions and faith
-Chris's sweetness and height
-Bainbridge's goofiness
-Talley's workout regiment
-Jarrod's knowledge of Georgia football and sports in general
-Ron's intelligence
-Suber's ambition and music skills
-Jojo's ability to dream with childlike perceptions
-Caleb's athletic abilities
-Matt Powell's openness and thirst for deep conversations

and of course it helps if he looks like Matthew McConaughey....that's not too much to ask, right?? :)

I love you guys, and even if I didn't mention you, don't worry.... I promise that I still think that you're amazing!

Until next time...

"Dreams, if any good, are always a little crazy..." --Ray Charles

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM , Blogger Ludakit said...

    "So, I have AMAZING guy friends. Why I don't date them is beyond me. Most of them I've been friends with for quite a while, and I guess when you establish a friendship without any expectations of progressing to a higher status, then it's really not worth sacrificing the closeness that you achieve, not even for a relationship."

    :-P

    But thanks for the compliment!

     
  • At 11:56 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

    Oh bite me! I love you so quit your bitchin'!

     
  • At 8:37 AM , Blogger Staisha said...

    I hope this ideal guy has a twin!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home