Life's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in.....

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pics!

So, I've turned off my overanalytical noggin for a while in an effort to maintain sanity throughout the past couple of weeks. A lot has been going on, and I guess more than anything I've just been too overwhelmed to even want to think about things, so I've just been sitting back and letting life happen while trying to maintain a decent level of composure. Maybe I'll dig in later. We'll see.

There have, however, been some good moments in the midst of all the drama. And I promised pictures so here you have it! Hope everyone enjoyed ringing in the New Year and I hope that 2006 is a helluva lot better than 2005! I think I got off to a good start.... ;) Enjoy!



stacyhersheys
New York take 2! Here I am in front of the Hershey's store, home of the 5 lb. Hershey bar! That's my kind of chocolate!

stacytimessquare
Here I am in Times Square, waiting to get tickets to Broadway shows! We saw Sweet Charity starring Christina Applegate and Chicago starring Huey Lewis. Both were pretty good although I liked Sweet Charity a lot more. Who knew that Christina Applegate was so talented?

stacyrcxmastree
Rockefeller Center! The Christmas tree is huge although you can't really tell because it's really far behind me.

Christmas 012
Here I am with William! Even though we didn't have the best time ever, I still love him and am very proud!

Christmas 021
It was good to see old friends too! :)

PC300008
Back in Athens, I was the DD for the P-town crew on New Year's Eve Eve. Jojo was pretty retarded, haha! :)

PC300010
Hey Jeb, pass this pic on to Abby for me please!

P1010013
Me and Emmy on New Year's Eve! Happy New Year!

P1010016
The P-town crew again (and Jarrod). Jonathan was pretty damn proud of his stupid cork.

P1010019
I told you he was retarded!

PC310012
Awww, Billy... :)

Talk to you kids later! Love y'all!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM , Blogger Staisha said...

    I have to say, your first paragraph even gave ME a sigh of relief! QUIT THINKING SO DEEPLY! ;) You know i love ya. ttyl!

     
  • At 1:01 PM , Blogger JoJo said...

    You Suck I swear putting picks of me up being retarted............lol We had fun thats all that counts. And my cork was awsome.

     
  • At 4:01 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

    retarted? haha...go watch Sea Bisket

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home