Life's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in.....

Saturday, December 17, 2005

GRADUATION!

Ok, so today was pretty fun. I'm really glad that my stepmom asked me to attend my commencement ceremony cause we really did have a blast! Matt Bainbridge showed up and we made fun of the huge bling bling that Pres. Michael Adams was wearing with his garb (we decided that it was a spinna, haha!) It was just fun, and even though a lot of the people I sent invitations to really didn't acknowledge what a big deal this was, going to the ceremony really emphasized how huge of a feat graduating from a prestigious university is, and I'm pretty damn proud of myself! And I wasn't really that sad that Daddy wasn't physically there because he was there, looking down at me, and I know he was damn proud as well.

I also sat behind Gerald Anderson and Bryan McClendon during the ceremony, and that was kind of cool. Even though I'm not a huge fan of BMac, he did give me a pat and say, "congratulations."

Congratulations to you too, BMac.

And yes, Melissa and I are idiots! GIDDYUP!

giddyup

And yes, I ripped my gown trying to straddle that thing, haha!

It's great to be a dawg and bleed red and black! :)

Merry Christmas you guys! I love you!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, girly
    Congrats on your graduation I am so proud of you. Billy and I are coming to athens for New years so maybe we can get together. I really like your pic you and mel look so cute on that bull-dawg.ttyl, luv ya Kim

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home