Life's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in.....

Thursday, December 01, 2005

junk.....

Ok, so I'm bored and Stacy Crook sent me this thing and it was kind of fun, so what the hell, right? Enjoy!

List 20 People You Can Think Of Right Off Your Head
1. Billy W.
2. Kristen
3. Emily
4. Pallie
5. Staisha
6. Kit
7. Jeb
8. Abbey
9. Melissa
10. Jojo
11. Dean
12. Mischa
13. Brandi
14. Jaclyn
15. Jamie
16. Kirsten
17. Mina
18. Terri
19. Rob
20. Willie

How did you meet 13? She's my niece!

What would you do if you had never met 5? Holy cow, life with no Staisha is like living without a heart! She is my absolute best friend ever!

Have you ever liked 3? I love Emily!

Would 4 and 11 make a good couple? Well, considering that Dean, my brother, is married, and Pallie, my roommate has a boyfriend of like 6 years, absolutely not! They would probably get along though...

Would 1 and 7 make a lovely couple? Jeb and Billy? I dunno bout that...haha!

On a scale of 1-10 how cute is 14? Jaclyn is off the charts! At least a 15!

What language does 10 speak? Jojo definitely only speaks English...

Who is 8 going out with? Jebbers!

Is 9 a boy or a girl? she's a girly girl!

When was the last time you talked to 18? Terri....well we email each other a lot, but I haven't had a real conversation with her since my Dad's funeral.

What is 1's favorite band? Hmmm...I dunno...

Does 2 have any siblings? Yes, Alex

Would you ever date 5? Hell yeah I'd date Staisha in a heartbeat (if I were a guy of course!)

Is 15 single? No, Jamie's ENGAGED!

What is 5's middle name? Catherine (I love that all the hard questions are about my best friend!)

What is 2's fantasy? To go to Spain (that's her clean fantasy anyway, haha!)

Would 7 and 19 make a good couple? Oh my gosh, why do we keep trying to hook Jeb up with other guys?

Whats 16's favorite color? I have no clue!

What school does 6 go to? Kit is a UGA alumni (I will be too in 17 days!)

Where does 9 live? Across the hall!

Would you make out with 1? Perhaps...... :)

Are 5 and 20 best friends? No because Staisha is my best friend! But her and William are so much fun to be around!

What is your history with 20? He's my brother and I love him dearly!

What's your history with 1? I'm working on one... ;)

Do you like 17? Yeah. I'd like him even more if I could actually hang out with him!

Have you ever gone out with any of the numbers? Yeah...

If so, who? Jojo (we don't talk about that), Mina's taken me to dinner before, William pays for me at the movies sometimes.

Do you have a crush on any of the numbers? Wouldn't you like to know?

Does 20 think 4 is hot? William has never met Pallie...so I dunno...

How close are 10 and 8 to you? Yeah they are part of the Perry crew and I love watching football with them!

Would 1,5,10,15 and 20 be good friends?
Well Jamie and Staisha are already friends and they just adore William, and Billy's never met any of them but I'm sure they would all be fun to hang out with!

If 19 and 13 werent in your life would it be differnt? Most definitely!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:42 AM , Blogger Staisha said...

    AWW!! Stacy you're sweet! And yay for your hell week being over! Mine's next week...pray for me!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home