Life's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in.....

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Anti-Orange

Ok, for the record....I friggin' hate Auburn. But, at least their fans aren't as gross as the stupid Florida fans. So my question: having the same colors as Auburn, why can't the Florida fans find something nice to wear to the games like the Auburn people?

Orange and Blue is still the ugliest color combo ever!

And Mark Richt sucks.....

maybe I'll feel like writing more later.........take it easy...in the meantime, check out my brother's blog (it's linked to mine)! He needs some hits, and his first blog is awesome! ;)



auburn 002
Red and Black are so much better! I love my roomies!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM , Blogger Ludakit said...

    I don't agree with the play calling either, but saying Mark Richt sucks...travesty.

    Take it back.

    And I'm serious.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home