Life's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in.....

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Gobble Gobble

Ok, no, I haven't broken up with blogging too. I just don't have time to blog about anything, and being that my life revolves around (in random order) manual muscle testing, playing with goniometers, Enon, and Georgia Football, there's just nothing really controversial or interesting to blog about. Sad, huh?

In light of Thanksgiving, which is my second favorite holiday (right behind my birthday of course), I'd like to give a shout out to all the people I'm thankful for. When I was growing up, I was a HUGE brat. I never had the patience to wait on the things I wanted, and unless I got things in the absolute timely fashion in which it was desired, I was often looked on as being ungrateful. I thought I'd outgrown all that, but the past couple of months have been stressful, school has been time consuming, and there's such an demand for every spare moment I have that I think I might have turned back into the brat that I used to be. So before I let another moment go by, let me express my deepest gratitude:

Enon: You have seriously become to mean the world to me. I never thought I would find someone like you and am forever grateful for how much you willingly put up with me. I know I don't always express how grateful I am, but please know that your patience and your character mean so much to me, and I honestly don't know what I would do without you. Thanks for being you....

Dean and Mischa: y'all have been my rock this past year and a half. Y'all have been the understanding I've sought and have brought me the wisdom that I normally would have sought from Dad. I thank you for the blessing that you are, and I cannot wait to see you soon! I love you more than you'll ever know. Thank you for being...

Staisha and KT: y'all are the bestest of friends that I could ever ask for, and I appreciate how much you're there for me, even through the distance. I sure miss old times and wish we could see each other more, but I appreciate each memory we make now more than ever. Thanks for loving me unconditionally...

Willie: I love you goob....your list might just be way too long...

Daniel: You were always there to cushion my falls when my heart would break over and over again. I sure hope that my heart is done breaking, but thanks for our lifelong friendship. It means the world to me.

Kit: You get me! I still think you're one of the few that do, and you're friendship is so dear to me! I love you so much and am grateful for your guidance throughout the years. You're amazing...

all of my other friends: I appreciate you all so much! Your unconditional love is priceless, and I would never be who I am without you...

Tra Battle: thanks for playing so well against Auburn. GO DAWGS!

I also would ask for you to pray for one of my PT friends who lost her father a couple of weeks ago. Lord knows I understand the magnitude of the pain she's experiencing and I pray that God be with her as she endures a very sorrowful holiday season without her father.

Y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope to see y'all up in Athens on Gameday when we show Tech how it's gonna be for the next 4 years! Go Dawgs!

Love y'all!

"I thank my God every time I remember you."
~Philipians 1:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home