Life's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in.....

Sunday, April 03, 2005

If you're happy and you know it.....?

YES! I am loving the feedback (even if one was from random chick that lives in Hong Kong). I think it's pretty awesome that in spite of mishaps, broken hearts, and prolonged periods of loneliness, most people seem to be pretty optimistic about relationships. MOST people anyway, I suppose that some people are allowed to be cynical. I know I had to fight off bad thoughts to remain optimistic about it all, so, to Jojo, just remember that if you believe in love and believe in yourself, then you'll find yourself happy with someone. That's it. Period.

So I had an amazing time Saturday night in case any of you were curious. Don't really know what's going to happen, but just one night of EVERYTHING going right was enough to relinquish the faith I'd lost in guys. Yeah, so it turns out that they aren't all fuckers. It just took me a while........and I've had a shit-eatin' grin on my face ever since Saturday. The only thing I don't understand is why it took an amazing night with an amazing guy to put me on cloud nine? I mean, is there some sort of threshold that we are unable to exceed with our own internal happiness? Perhaps, but my new argument is that even though it's easier for someone to propel your level of happiness, the spark lies within the happiness that you create for yourself. I think that's been the hardest concept for me to grasp. I just KNEW there was no way that I could make myself as happy as I've recollected in my memories of the past, but I knew that it was important for me to try. "You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face and show the world all the love in your heart. Then people are going to treat you better. You're going to find that you're as beautiful as you feel." I love that quote, and it's so true. It's very gratifying to know that my effort to be happy paid off (well, hopefully). I dunno, I just have a feeling about this one. I just don't feel like he's going anywhere which is such a good feeling because I don't want him to. I finally found my "Seth" except he isn't as dorky and doesn't talk as much (Bob knows what I'm talking about, and yes, he has two sisters, but they are married. I'll have to look at the depth chart....maybe we can find you a cousin or something.) Anywho, I could probably go on and on and on, but I'll spare you. It's just amazing cause I haven't felt like this in such a long time. I guess good things really do come to those who wait (profound, I know, but again, so true!)

So, I guess that's all for now. Just remember to keep your chins up and smile no matter what, k? I love you guys.......peace....

Those that go searching for love only manifest their own lovelessness. And the loveless never find love, only the loving find love. And they never have to seek for it. -DH Lawrence

1 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM , Blogger JoJo said...

    Thats so great for you! you should have someone like that. By the way how does this things already know my name i never typed it in its kinda creepy. Anywho LOL your such a nerd. I hope evrything keeps going well and have just one piece of advice for you on the whole thing........Keep it fun!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home